Dear visitors, dear tenants – we are happy to be back again for all of you! Together we will do everything required in order to guarantee a safe shopping experience in our centers. We have taken numerous measures and kindly ask you to please adhere to the following points! #WelcomeBack!
Let us be considerate of each other:
To ensure safe shopping, we have taken the following measures:
1. Increased cleaning of frequently used touch points such as door handles, escalator handrails, elevator buttons
2. Disinfectant dispensers in entrance areas and restrooms
3. Information on general preventive behavior can be found at the entrances to the mall.
4. Our stores have the opportunity to operate full hours, however, the opening hours of some stores may differ. For exact opening hours, please refer to the store subpages.
5. For the time being, the restaurants are still not allowed to serve food in house, because they do not have an outdoor terrace, so they can only serve food to take away. Due to this, the guest room in our food court is still closed.
6. In order to reduce the meeting points and to keep the distance, the benches were stored.
7. The WiFi service of the shopping center has been temporarily switched off.
8. Regular customer information and news can be found on the mall’s website and Facebook page.
Thank you for your cooperation!